Tips for a Successful ID Program
Before photo session
- Save all original packing materials.
- Any equipment to be returned must be in original packaging.
- Set up the system in a well lighted area with good access.
- Record serial numbers in one place.
- Invoice, front panel of manual, etc.
- Complete and mail registration cards.
- This activates warranties. You will be notified of any updates.
- Cheat sheet should be posted or kept near the ID system.
- Review maintenance procedures.
- Review manual and drop down menus within security.
- Understand functions and review for future possibilities.
- Reference F1 (Help Option) often.
- This provides tips for function currently in use.
- Train ALL users.
- Each staff member should practice creating an ID and other main activities using the cheat sheet provided.
- Prepare data and card designs in advance.
- Have database reviewed.
Prepare your staff/members
- Circulate memo introducing new badging program a week or two in advance.
- Explain the benefits of the program - such as increase in security, automated access or payroll system.
- Create badges for supervisors, management, teachers, etc., first. This has proven to be helpful in the full acceptance of the program.
- Perform regular maintenance on all equipment.
- Clean printer after each ribbon change.
- Back up data regularly.
- Visit manufacturers' websites for software and hardware updates.
- Call IDentiphoto with any problems or questions.
- In addition to one year of free technical support, IDentiphoto offers:
- Training packages
- Refresher course
- Beginner course
- Advance/administrator course
- Extended warranties.
- Tech support - 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., Monday - Friday, Eastern Standard Time
- On-site technical support available.